BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank God it’s Friday!

It’s Friday!! Finally I don’t have to wake up early tomorrow! So what we did in our class lately? Let’s see… hmmm…


For Christian Living Subject:

We just tackled about the 3rd person of blessed trinity which is the “Holy Spirit”. My teacher also discussed to us the other names of Holy Spirit and a lot more.


For Economics:

First, my teacher called a student to share a news report from last night. And after that, we tackled about Agricultural Land, Forest Land, Water Fisheries, and Mineral Resources. We also tackled some problems regarding this matter.


For Math:

We talked about “slope of a line”...


For Physics:

Every Friday we have 2 periods for physics. This is to give us ample time in performing our laboratory experiment, so it’s expected that every Friday we are having our laboratory activities. So up we went to our laboratory room and perform our activity.


For English:

My teacher was not feeling well. She had an asthma attacked around 5:00 am I guess? So she asked us to bear with her and to keep quiet and listen to her discussion. And our discussion was all about the story Iliad by Homer. Others found the story mind-numbing but as for me, I found it interesting! Because it talks about the Gods and Goddesses! So for 1 hour I didn’t mind to talk to my seat mate and just listen to ma’am Sharon whom despite of her asthma is trying so hard to explain it well.


So, yeah… that’s all for this day…. Till then! Ciao Ciao!

0 comments: