BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Foolish fool's day! ^_^ ..

Happy April Fools Day to all of you… How many pranks did you got today? Well lucky for me I haven’t got one… but I’m still anxious though because I have seen from the news that there is this “April Fools virus” that is rampant on the net and it is destructive… that’s what I worried about because I don’t know what to do if ever my computer gets infected… I admit, I just know the basics of computer operation… I depend on computer technicians to configure my computer… anyway, keep in touch guys because I’ll be posting more about my activities these past few weeks… I apologize for posting late because I’ve been busy these days… Ciao!!!

3 comments:

Lyn said...

Nik, E comment ra sa ako imo e-mail address sa yahoo, password, ug e-mail sa imo blogger pra ma post nako imo Entrecard. Nayahaha.. la pjud nimo ge post....la pjud u drop.

Lyn said...

password sa: BLogger ug yahoo

e-mail: address sa yahoo
ug e-mail nga gi gamit sa blogger

Lyn said...

e send nalang sa ako gmail manilyntingcang@gmail.com