BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Moi Day...

How are you doing guys? Hope you had a great day today. Mine wasn’t great or incredible… I stayed here at the house all day long AGAIN..!! It’s kind of irritating because I really want to enjoy this” summer vacation” thing but what can I do? I don’t have money to go to another place or in the city. I guess I’ll just have to bear this. But luckily, I found a solution to kill my boredom. Movie marathon again! Hahaha!! I watched this super cool movie entitled “gossip girl”! Oh my! And I love it! The entire xoxo thing! Hahaha!! I suddenly planned to change my name into “gossip girl gailey” Hahaha!! Isn’t it cute?! So yeah, for a couple of hours I was watching this movie until I got tired and stopped. I think I started watching it around 2:00 pm and finished it around 5:30 pm. I’m still on episode 5..hehehe…this is all for now…ciao baby! God bless you all!

2 comments:

Lyn said...

nik, pag drop na sa imu entre card k hapit naka ma terminate... agpas... open lang ang im account den... pangita sa drop n box.. r pagpa 2dlo k micah.. ce bitaw mu kita..

Lyn said...

Nikka good newa.. agpas ug post dai k PR 2 naka GO!Go!