BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Graduation Day!!!

This day I attended my cousin’s graduation ceremony… As expected, her family prepared a lot of yummy foods in their house but unfortunately I wasn’t able to enjoy it that much because I suddenly don’t feel good so I just ate a little and got home… at home, I was just wasting my time on watching TV and sleeping… well actually I was waiting for my granny to arrive from fetching my uncle in the airport… I was expecting that she or my uncle brought something for me and yes there is… I got chocolates only… hehe … another fat food for my health… LOL! I’ll just let this pass for now because I really can’t resist the sweet sensation of every bite of a mouth watering, luscious chocolate… Can you? LOL! Well, that’s all for now and keep up!!!

0 comments: