BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

A broken friendship

I know how important your friends are to you. It’s like they are your siblings. But how would you react on a situation where one of your best friends starts to act so weirdly?? I bet you would start asking “why is she like that?” or “did I do something wrong to her?” It’s actually a mind boggling situation. For how many days and nights I’ve been thinking about it until I finally come up to a conclusion that she has changed. It’s sad to know but I should accept the reality right? That she’s no longer the person I used to know. I know that I would really miss the times we spent together. Even if were not in good terms right now, for me she’s still my best friend that I’ll cherish the most. And if she could read this, I just want her to know that I’m happy that God has given me the opportunity to meet a person like her.

0 comments: