BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Day When I turned "Sweet"..

The day has come when I turn a year older again. I never had an expensive party but we had some special dishes for this kind of occasion. Mom cooked birthday noodles as always whenever there’s a birthday on the family, there was roasted fish and pork too. On school, my classmates sung the birthday song and that’s it. My friends at home surprise me with a beautiful arrangement of balloons and a medium sized can of fruit selection which I made a fruit salad and share with them. That’s how I celebrated my birthday. Its may not be fancy and expensive but I don’t care, I’m happy that this day came and I thank god for giving me another year of my life, and for my birthday wish… it’s a secret! LOL!!!.. Anyway, I thank you guys for keeping up with me.

0 comments: