BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 8, 2009

From 18 to 81 ^__^

Sure it’s a long way from 18-81 right? But for my grandma, who celebrated her debut last 63 years ago made her way to 81 years now. I can tell that she’s very happy and proud of herself. Of course, her birthday would not be a joyous one without any preparation. Though we don’t have enough money to set up a fancy party for her, we managed to satisfy her with jam-packed foods that we cooked. Since we can’t afford to rent expensive places for our gathering, we went to my uncle’s place where he raises tilapia in a fishpond… at the end of the day, I can tell that my grandma celebrated her birthday with no regrets… and my wish for her is to have a healthy body and will have more birthdays to come…

0 comments: