BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Boredom Strikes! pfftt!

It’s been a really freaking hot today like I’m gonna melt if I stay too long outside the house… I think its more than 37 degrees Celsius outside... I could just feel the heat biting my skin… so I decided not to go anywhere outside the house and just waste my time playing games on line and read some news on the net… I know it’s not a satisfactory leisure but it does help a bit in satisfying my boredom… sigh… I mean what else can I do? All I did this day was eating, lying around, and watching TV, got my fingers on the keyboard… there’s just not much activity in there… I think I will only gain weight and I’m frustrating my idea of having a slim body… L.O.L… I’m texting my friend to come over because I’m planning to have a movie marathon… I also asked her to bring some DVDs with her… anyways, that’s all for now… hope that you guys keep up with me… have a nice day… ciao!!!!

0 comments: