BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Night's Sun.. ^_^


This was the moon last night. I wasn’t able to post this because the internet line was not functioning. I decided to take some pictures of it because I was spellbound by the glow it emitted. I can’t help but to gaze at it for a minute. Suddenly, I felt very emotional as I remember my classmate Lady Dianne Labis, saying her goodbyes as early as now for her resettlement to USA. I recall our cheerful memories that I will surely treasure eternally. I will never forget a girl like her. She was more like a sister to me and for sure I’m not just going to miss her by her appearance but her personality as well. Anyway, tonight I’m going to be busy preparing my Investigatory Project for Chemistry. Tomorrow is our scheduled defense and I’m so nervous. Lol!! Hope God will give me the Gift Of Wisdom..hehehe! wish me luck guys! ..May God bless us all! Keep in touch! –xoxo-

0 comments: