BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 14, 2009

She Wish She Could Shut Her Playboy Mouth




Sounds familiar huh? Of course it is! Because we’re talking about Lady Gaga here!! J Lady Gaga is just a remarkable singer. She's become synonymous with wearing a revealing leotard for her appearances. What I loved about her is the way she carries herself. Other says that her outfit sucks but, she never mind it. She still continues with her regular leotard outfit. But on her latest tour entitled “The Fame Ball tour”, she has adopted a new look for her first solo tour- a coat made of bubbles. Isn’t it cute??!! Oh I just luuurrrvvv her. One site said that the star has described her unique style as ‘a commentary on what it means to be a lady’, adding she developed her signature look by absorbing her mother’s love of fashion while growing up. Sometimes I wish I could dress like her. But I guess it’s inappropriate here. Hahaha!! So to Lady Gaga, please keep on rocking my world and inspiring others! I love you! J


0 comments: