BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Real Beauty...

My day started with a clear blue sky above me. It was like any other day for me.. I live my life on a routine basis. Wake up at 6 am, take a bath, have my breakfast and off to school. At school, I am obliged to listen to our teachers, do our seatwork, and have our recital and anything about school. Chat with friends at school during break times with nothing really interesting. So it goes the same way till my day ends but wait, I felt something odd as I glimpse the sky. I noticed that it changed color. As I recall it was a clear blue sky this morning and the sun was shining and full of energy. I haven’t noticed it now. The sky's color turned orange and I realized that it was more relaxing. Then suddenly I felt very emotional. I felt dismay and regretful for myself. For my whole life, I’ve never imagined that this time of day can make me realize the beauty of life as I lived it everyday...

2 comments:

Marjie said...

glad to stumble upon your blog dear. your day sounds like the kind of days i used to have when i was at school. Something to miss....really....when you graduate!

Nikolai said...

hello fellow pinoy.. How are you? I am from cebu I blog @ guitar-freebooks.com and a million other blogs... I wish i can get to know you better... you can email me @ support@out-of-warranty.com