BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 8, 2009

a little taste of me ^_^

Hi to all! This is Gail Nikka Angela, you can call me “Nik’z” for short, anyway this is my first time to blog. I’m really not into this hobby before but a lot of friends of mine pursue me to try, so here I am telling you anything about me.. I may talk about my personal life or other peoples life but don’t think I’m gossiping or talking bad to them..LOL!!. So to start with, I’m a junior high school student of La Salle Academy. I’m a Class Officer as an auditor. I love being in a large group of friends, it makes me proud and happy as others will think that I’m that friendly to come up with a large group of sweet and charming girls..I have friends not only in the 3rd year level but also in all yr levels too!. Others would ask me how I was able to make friends with them, especially the 4th year students because they say that it’s kind of hard for them to approach the 4th yr students, and I was like “oh? I don’t know..maybe because I’m talkative and fun to be with?” and we started laughing. It not really hard to make friends, you just have to be nice to people, you don’t have to represent yourself to them..

I guess this is all for now but im sure I can tell you more next time about my colorful life… I hope you find my introduction interesting… keep in touch!!.. –xoxo-

0 comments: