BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spotted: Gailey's Back!!

I’m back! Whew! After all the restless nights, finally the exams are totally OVER!! Summer lovin’ babe..! But wait, yeah summer is here but as well as goodbyes too. I’m going to miss my silly classmates. All the fun that we encountered together will surely remain in my “hush-hush manuscript”. I will never forget those memoirs. Bad or good, happy or sad, and funny or not, still I would love to reminisce that memoirs of ours. So next school year, I’m not a junior anymore. Yehey! Hehehe!

Anyway, I’m not really over school this summer because I’m taking summer lessons… I know it’s kind of depressing but there’s a good reason for it… Let’s just say that I have a subject that I’m not really good at so I’m reviewing it this summer and to make the most of it I also take an advanced subject so that I wont have a hard time studying it… since I will be on my last year on high school this coming school year, I am very excited and I feel a bit anxious because I heard a lot of talk that your going to have the hardest time of your high school life. They somewhat fright you with the projects and homework the teachers will give you. Well, all I can say is that I’m ready for it... I would go for it no matter what. I know I can surpass it... I’m gonna work hard for it because I don’t want to fail my parents for their efforts to enroll me and I don’t want to dismay them. I’m gonna finish my studies for them and for my future. I’m gonna graduate I promise…. Hehehe….god bless everyone. Ciao!!

0 comments: