BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Call the Doctor very quick!

Wew! It’s been a very bad day to me this day, I had flu. It is not cool to have flu. I missed a lot in our classes today… I never thought it could happen to me. It just started as a common cold and worsen this day… well maybe I got reckless on my part, I didn’t took the medicines mom gave me because honestly I really hate the taste of it. It’s like swallowing a bitter pill. Well I tried but it just won’t go down. I felt the medicine stuck on my throat and don’t like the feeling of it so I puke it out… because of that, mom had tried to pulverized the tablet or take the contents of the pill and mixed it to a juice or milk or anything that would cover its taste but I still taste the bitterness of the medicine so I cannot finish the whole glass of it… I don’t think I found it effective because I wasn’t cured.

2 comments:

Tey said...

Hi Thanks for link exchange request. Please add my other 2 blogs if you dont mind then buzz me when ur done
My Daily Thoughts
Blogger"s Recollections
Array Of Hopes

Reanaclaire said...

hi..hope u r feeling better now.. it is the viral flu.. iguess...